VISITORS FROM COUNTRIES
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- A virtual showroom is an online set-up that allows businesses to showcase and demonstrate their products or services to customers in a simulated environment. Virtual showrooms are typically created using computer-generated graphics and interactive technologies such as 3D modelling and virtual reality. Virtual showrooms offer customers the ability to experience a product or service as if they were physically present, without the need for actual travel or in-person interactions. A virtual showroom can also be, but need not be, a virtual twin of a physical showroom.
- Yes, virtual showrooms can be connected to online stores. In fact, integrating a virtual showroom into an e-commerce platform can provide a seamless shopping experience for customers, as they can move from browsing products in your virtual showroom to making a purchase via your online store with just a few clicks.
- Yes, virtual showrooms can be customized to meet the specific needs and requirements of a business. Customization can include a wide range of elements, such as the look and feel of the virtual environment, the types of products or services displayed, the way customers interact with the products, and the overall user experience.
- You can choose from our pre-designed virtual showrooms or we can design a virtual showroom according to your wishes and plans.
- We provide access via a browser; there is no need to install any software or application.
- Our platform offers multi-device/platform support (Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, and various VR headsets).
- If you already have your products in a 3D format, it is a simple as exporting them in a supported format, such as .fbx, .obj, .stl, or .blend.
- If your products are not in a digital format, reach out to us and we will find a solution.
- Yes. We provide clients the opportunity to enter content themselves via the admin page.
- To help you understand your customers, we provide comprehensive data analytics.
- Simply press the “Book a Meeting” button to schedule an introductory meeting. We will guide you through all the necessary steps to set up a virtual showroom.
- The term “metaverse” refers to a virtual world or universe that exists in a computer-generated space populated by virtual characters and objects.
- A metaverse is envisioned as a shared, immersive, and interactive digital environment where people can interact with each other and with virtual objects and environments as if they were physically present.
Contact us and we will answer you in 24 hours.